Imagine the ambiance of the tropics; a seaside candlelit dinner with your new love.
Let Dreams help you with all the plans while you'll be free to relax at the Spa or have breakfast in bed. Enjoy the intimacy of your suite, 24-hour room service, and the aroma of flower petals and scented candles.
From the ceremony to the reception, Dreams will ensure that you and
everyone in your party enjoys a unique experience.
Dreams in Paradise
Your Invitation Book a 7 Night Stay in an Ocean View Junior Suite and receive the following complimentary wedding amenities:• Services of the Judge
• Wedding organization and personalization of our wedding
• Preferential location of room in the category reserved
• Preparation and ironing of the wedding dress and groom's tuxedo
• Complimentary room for the groom the night before the wedding*
• Personal dressing assistant
• Bride's bouquet
• Boutonniere for the groom
• Wedding cake and one bottle of
• Special turn down service at night
• 10% discount on all Spa treatments (product purchases not
• Honeymoon Package
• Late check-out for bride andgroom*
*Based on availability
**Minimum stay required
Double Occupancy Only
Many options available at
Restrictions / exclusions: Subject to Availability Double Occupancy Only
DREAMS LOS CABOS:
The Wedding of Your Dreams Free Wedding
Looking for the perfect location for your wedding or honeymoon? Then look no further than Dreams Resorts. Dreams can give you the wedding of a lifetime and it's free! Just book the bride and groom in an Ocean View Junior Suite for a minimum of 7 nights and the wedding is free! No hidden fees, no hassles, no stress. Honeymooners and wedding couples will receive our complimentary honeymoon package....and: Wedding Documentation
The following documentation is required for weddings in Mexico:
Passports or Birth Certificate (if you do not have passports, you must bring Birth Certificates with a special apostle seal that can be obtained from the Consulate or Embassy of Mexico). For more information please contact your local Mexican Embassy or Consulate. Please click here to find the nearest Mexican Consulate.
*Additional wedding packages and extras are available for extra cost. Please visit the weddings and honeymoon section for more details and pricing.
The following documentation is required for weddings in Mexico:
• Passports or Birth Certificate (if you do not have passports, you must bring Birth Certificates with a special apostle seal that can be obtained from the Consulate or Embassy of Mexico). For more information please contact your local Mexican Embassy or Consulate. Please click here to find the nearest Mexican Consulate.
• Tourist Cards. You will receive this document (blue paper) upon arrival at the airport.
• Final records of divorce (If either the bride or groom are divorced). ' Death certificate (If either of the party are widower or widow).
• Health Certificate (Medical Check up) and Blood Test. A Mexican Official must do both the Health Certificate and the Blood Test. Please contact your wedding coordinator for more information.
• Four witnesses are required. Mexican witnesses need a document of official identification. Foreigner witness needs a Passport or Birth Certificate and tourist card.
The hotel is not responsible for any delay resulting from incorrect documentation.
We ask that you please contact your wedding coordinator no less than 3 months prior to the anticipated wedding date. This will allow sufficient time for the wedding coordinator to confirm the arrangements and for processing of your client's documentation. For your convenience we have listed the contact information for each wedding coordinator.
Riu Hotels will provide the following services:
* Complimentary room upgrade to next category (subject to availability upon arrival)
* Services of a Hotel Wedding Coordinator on site for all consultations needed
* License/certificate and services of marriage officer by the local judge
* Certified copies of wedding certificate
* Legal or religious documentation and fees
* Legalization and translations of all necessary documents (If needed)
* The wedding coordinator will give you advise about all the legal and medical documents required (blood tests and physical).
* Marriage ceremony performed by the local judge in Spanish and translated into English
* Witnesses (If required)
* Flower bouquet for bride & matching boutonniere for groom
* Set up and decoration of the wedding spot
* 2 bottles of sparkling wine
* Wedding cake for 6 to 8 people
* Assistance with dinner reservation at one of our speciality restaurants, candlelight-dinner (upon request)
* CD or recorded music (upon request)
* Natural body exfoliation for bride & groom (sauna/jacuzzi)
* Honeymoon-Special: Surprise gift and a basket of fruit
• Clients must be in destination 3 business days prior to ceremony to ensure certification of documents.
• Original and certified copies of passports
• Original and notarized copies of Birth Certificate (translated into Spanish): Mexican government requires this document to be certified with an International Apostille Stamp
• Original and copies of Tourist Cards, provided upon entry to Mexico
• Notarized final divorce certificate, if applicable, translated into Spanish
• All documents must be officially validated, presented in English and certified /notarized and translated in Spanish, and received in Riu Palace via fax at least 7 days prior to arrival of the couple.
• Medical Exam including blood test (HIV, RPR and RH): results certified, locally done.
• 4 witnesses with copies of their passports or drivers license and Tourist Visas or provided locally
Weddings at Palmilla Resort
A traditional, white-washed Mexican chapel is the setting for hilllside weddings at Palmilla. As part of its four-night destination wedding package, the resort provides a horse-drawn carriage the bride and groom to travel to the chapel.
Celebrating Cabo Style
In Cabo San Lucas, The Villa Group Resorts' three beachfront beauties lie in a gated, private enclave overlooking El Médano Beach, only a 10-minute stroll to all the colorful excitement of downtown Los Cabos. Options include the ultra-luxurious residence-style Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa; the upscale, five-star Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa; and the family-oriented, all-suite Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa.
The dramatic landscape of Land's End is a dream backdrop for weddings. Ceremonies are typically held outdoors in beautiful, quiet settings overlooking the Sea of Cortez. As expected, The Villa Group's staff coordinates all the details.
Cabo wedding planning and services include a selection of wedding packages, choice of ceremony location, rehearsal dinner, farewell brunch, catering, elegant accommodations, bride and groom changing areas, honeymoon suites and honeymoon packages.
A private Wedding Ceremony covers choice of sites on property (quiet zone or beach), bridal bouquet, groom's boutonniere, wedding coordinator services, one hour of photography service (4 x 6 high quality prints), wedding table floral arrangement, marriage license, judge's fee, private candlelight dinner on the beach with domestic wine and wedding cake for two, and all taxes and gratuities.
This intimate ceremony is $1,570 USD, with a minimum stay of three nights required. The package is subject to availability at time of reservation and does not include room rate. The ceremony is not legally recognized, and couples must bring their own wedding rings.
A civil Wedding Ceremony option includes five days/four nights in an oceanview suite with daily American breakfast for two, chilled bottle of imported champagne upon arrival, seasonal fruit basket, unlimited use of fitness center and tennis courts, wedding coordinator services (arranges for minister, marriage license, blood tests and ceremony translation), ceremony on the beach, bridal bouquet, groom's boutonniere, wedding table floral arrangement, one hour of photography service (4 x 6 high quality prints and CD), and all taxes and gratuities. Package rates for this legal wedding ceremony and honeymoon are from $2,730 USD.
Both Cabo ceremony packages are valid until December 23, 2007, with dates subject to availability. Each of The Villa Group's Cabo properties present couples with beautiful honeymoon options. At Villa del Palmar, a Romantic Escape package features three-night accommodations in a one-bedroom suite, fruit basket and bottled water upon arrival, sparkling wine with strawberries, in-suite moonlight massage for two and a romantic dinner for two from $1,475 USD plus tax per couple.
The ultra luxurious residence-style Villa La Estancia offers a three-night Gold Honeymoon package in a one-bedroom suite including a fruit basket and bottled water upon arrival, sparkling wine with strawberries, in-suite moonlight massage for two, a romantic dinner for two plus in-suite check-in from $1,875 USD plus tax per couple. The upscale, family-friendly Villa del Arco's three-night Perfect Romance Package offers the same, plus a certificate for a complimentary night on an anniversary stay from $1,770 USD plus tax per couple.
All Cabo San Lucas wedding packages are available through December 19, 2007.
Cabo San Lucas offers a diverse selection of hotels, resorts, condos, villas, all-inclusive resorts as well as bed and breakfast inns and privately-owned beachfront condos. Cabohotels.com offers the best prices at the best places in Los Cabos. Our staff have personally stayed at or visited the vast majority of hotels & resorts in Cabo San Lucas, the corridor and San Jose del Cabo. We are familiar with the room layouts, locations, best beaches, guest room amenities and can match you with the Cabo hotel that best suits your requirements. Please also call us for groups, incentives, weddings and special events. Cabo is the only destination we offer and we strive to maintain our ranking as Cabo Experts.
Cabohotels.com established in 1991 offers the widest selection of all-inclusive resorts, luxury resorts, Cabo inns and condominium resorts.
Cabo's best places at the best prices. Our site offers a wide selection of properties in San Jose del Cabo, Cabo San Lucas and the Corridor.
All Inclusive Resorts Include: El Presidente, Royal Solaris, Crowne Plaza, Grand Baja Resort, Dreams Los Cabos, Melia Cabo Real, the spectacular new RIU Palace Cabo and Costa Real.
Luxury Resorts: The Marquis Los Cabos, Villa del Palmar, Pueblo Bonito Rose and Blanco and Villa La Estancia.
Misiones del Cabo, Terrasol Beach Condos, Grand Baja Resort & Spa, Las Mananitas, Mira Vista, Villa del Palmar & Villa La Estancia. (800) 524-5104